Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hylian Fire Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go Back to Home
Homepage
Allies

LoZ.com

North Castle

Top Affiliates
Affiliates

Poll
Latest topics
» CLOSED!
3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!
3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO HF!
3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am by K4KING

» CD-I Games (please move to side Zelda, My Bad)
3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm by Kaynil

» HF SHOW OF A LIFETIME Notice board
3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm by K4KING

» Can i Do this?
3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm by Link368

» Welcome to the HF SHow of a Lifetime!!!
3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am by K4KING

» Hmm... Listen everyone....
3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am by K4KING

» Da Legendary King has Returned
3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am by K4KING

Top posters
Link368 (700)
3 Things we need to Do Vote_lcap3 Things we need to Do Voting_bar3 Things we need to Do Vote_rcap 
Amaterasu (392)
3 Things we need to Do Vote_lcap3 Things we need to Do Voting_bar3 Things we need to Do Vote_rcap 
Det Stor Kriger (223)
Lucario (125)
Kaynil (103)
zeldamaster17 (57)
Dark Princess (57)
Potter (44)
Zeldatwilight (38)
Issun (30)

3 Things we need to Do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24277

3 Things we need to Do Empty
PostSubject: 3 Things we need to Do   3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:19 pm

OK, to get this place up and running, we need three things. And with cooperation from the members, we can make those things happen.

1. We need to be more active, (get more topics and posts up.) I mean come-on, this place is like a grave-yard, without the graves!

2. We need to get the RP section up and running. Which means, we need approvers.

3. We need more content. Yes, we have some content (that's not up on the site yet.) But, we need more. (More walkthroughs, etc.) We have one chapter in the ST walkthrough, that's halfway done. That's why we need you, the members to voluteer to make them. (You get access to some restricted ares that aren't made yet, a cool title, and a color on you name!)

So, if you, the members and staff of HF are willing to help, we can finally get this place up and running without shutting down every 3 months.
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

Rupees : 13490

PostSubject: Re: 3 Things we need to Do   3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm

With the content I could help with TWW main quest. :3 And I'll be an approver for the RPG section as well...but I'll be a little harsh, cause I've been learning from the masters of RPGing and so on and so forth. I'll be willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

PostSubject: Re: 3 Things we need to Do   3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:25 pm

OK, that's good so far we'll have 3 RP approvers. (Me, MF (or whatever his new name is.)(and Amaterasu.)

Plus, we'd get some TWW content. Ama, I'll let you do TWW, could you also do screenshots? And would it be OK if people edited your version to have sidequests in it?
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

Rupees : 13490

PostSubject: Re: 3 Things we need to Do   3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 am

Now, I don't know how much of TWW I can get done, but I can do it. And I don't mind if someone edits it to add sidequests.

Now, as for the RP section, I've added rules.
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

PostSubject: Re: 3 Things we need to Do   3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:14 pm

OK, I've moved the rules to the dungeon for the time being because people may think it's OK to post because we are.

I'll try to find someone to help you, unless, you already have someone in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Things we need to Do   3 Things we need to Do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Things we need to Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylian Fire Forum :: Hylian Fire :: News-
Jump to: