Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hylian Fire Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go Back to Home
Homepage
Allies

LoZ.com

North Castle

Top Affiliates
Affiliates

Poll
Latest topics
» CLOSED!
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO HF!
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am by K4KING

» CD-I Games (please move to side Zelda, My Bad)
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm by Kaynil

» HF SHOW OF A LIFETIME Notice board
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm by K4KING

» Can i Do this?
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm by Link368

» Welcome to the HF SHow of a Lifetime!!!
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am by K4KING

» Hmm... Listen everyone....
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am by K4KING

» Da Legendary King has Returned
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am by K4KING

Top posters
Link368 (700)
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Vote_lcapA Portal, and a Chapter in ST Voting_barA Portal, and a Chapter in ST Vote_rcap 
Amaterasu (392)
A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Vote_lcapA Portal, and a Chapter in ST Voting_barA Portal, and a Chapter in ST Vote_rcap 
Det Stor Kriger (223)
Lucario (125)
Kaynil (103)
zeldamaster17 (57)
Dark Princess (57)
Potter (44)
Zeldatwilight (38)
Issun (30)

A Portal, and a Chapter in ST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24318

A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Empty
PostSubject: A Portal, and a Chapter in ST   A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:49 am

OK, I will be using a portal until we can get the main site up. There will be all our news, and other information there too. Don't worry, I think we'll have a main site up in a 2-4 months depending one whether I can sneak on often and long enough, or I get my own laptop.

Also, I have finished Spirit Track's walkthrough chapter one. It's not that long, just from Aboda Village to Hyrule Castle. It did take up three pages of my notebook however. :/ I also got some more information done. I jusat need someone to help with the screenshots, and someone to make the pics that appear on pages of a certain game. (Like if you're looking at pics of WW a walk of WW, an image of WW will show up.)

If anyone wants to help just PM me, and I'll try to reply as soon as possible. (I'll probably just PM you the walkthrough chapter by chapter so you can insert the pics. As I'm not very good with that.
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

PostSubject: Re: A Portal, and a Chapter in ST   A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 am

I've decided to close the portal, because my plans for it unfortunately failed.
Back to top Go down
K4KING
Webmaster

Rupees : 9630

PostSubject: Re: A Portal, and a Chapter in ST   A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 am

dude better PM me if you need advise of what to do next, i can help you with the walkthrough
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

PostSubject: Re: A Portal, and a Chapter in ST   A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 pm

I know what I'm gonna do next. I just haven't started. I'll PM you with the chapter so you can edit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Portal, and a Chapter in ST   A Portal, and a Chapter in ST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Portal, and a Chapter in ST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylian Fire Forum :: Hylian Fire :: News-
Jump to: