Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hylian Fire Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go Back to Home
Homepage
Allies

LoZ.com

North Castle

Top Affiliates
Affiliates

Poll
Latest topics
» CLOSED!
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO HF!
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am by K4KING

» CD-I Games (please move to side Zelda, My Bad)
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm by Kaynil

» HF SHOW OF A LIFETIME Notice board
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm by K4KING

» Can i Do this?
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm by Link368

» Welcome to the HF SHow of a Lifetime!!!
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am by K4KING

» Hmm... Listen everyone....
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am by K4KING

» Da Legendary King has Returned
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am by K4KING

Top posters
Link368 (700)
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Vote_lcapA black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Voting_barA black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Vote_rcap 
Amaterasu (392)
A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Vote_lcapA black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Voting_barA black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Vote_rcap 
Det Stor Kriger (223)
Lucario (125)
Kaynil (103)
zeldamaster17 (57)
Dark Princess (57)
Potter (44)
Zeldatwilight (38)
Issun (30)

A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

Rupees : 5505

A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Empty
PostSubject: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:08 pm

*walks in in a black cloak looking mysterious*
I hope you have all seen my apology thread.
Kaynil, it is in no way a laughing matter, and I plan to stay as I cannot speak to people anywhere else.
Anyway, hi everyone.
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24316

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:53 pm

So that was your plan, eh? I have unbanned you from the shoutbox, and... why can't you talk to anyone else eaxactly?

Quote :
and I plan to stay as I cannot speak to people anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
Kaynil
Global Moderator
Kaynil

Rupees : 5668

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Maybe it is the way I speak/type, but I did believe what you said in there, and it is actually nice that you decided to stay. So welcome back.

As for me, you never did anything to me so I have nothing to forgive, i hope we can get along and get to know each other better and in better terms.
Back to top Go down
http://roczuz.omgforum.net
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Link, I said I can't speak with them other places.
And yeah, I hope so, Kaynil.
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Oh, OK then.
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeeeeeah, but most probably won't speak with me. XD
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Why do you say that. You say you still hate me, and we still talk. And sometimes, it doesn't turn out to be an arguement. xP
Back to top Go down
Kaynil
Global Moderator
Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:58 pm

I think he mean in general sense, he feel most likely others won't want, but that is just my interpretation of it. XD
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 am

Lots of the people everywhere don't like me lol Anyway, this is enough.
Back to top Go down
Kaynil
Global Moderator
Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Agreed. Lets move on to other threads, hahah.

I'll lock this. If you disagree either take action or PM me about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...   A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A black cloak...the zelda master hath returned...
Page 1 of 1