Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hylian Fire Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go Back to Home
Homepage
Allies

LoZ.com

North Castle

Top Affiliates
Affiliates

Poll
Latest topics
» CLOSED!
What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!
What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO HF!
What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am by K4KING

» CD-I Games (please move to side Zelda, My Bad)
What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm by Kaynil

» HF SHOW OF A LIFETIME Notice board
What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm by K4KING

» Can i Do this?
What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm by Link368

» Welcome to the HF SHow of a Lifetime!!!
What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am by K4KING

» Hmm... Listen everyone....
What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am by K4KING

» Da Legendary King has Returned
What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am by K4KING

Top posters
Link368 (700)
What do You Think About ST Vote_lcapWhat do You Think About ST Voting_barWhat do You Think About ST Vote_rcap 
Amaterasu (392)
What do You Think About ST Vote_lcapWhat do You Think About ST Voting_barWhat do You Think About ST Vote_rcap 
Det Stor Kriger (223)
Lucario (125)
Kaynil (103)
zeldamaster17 (57)
Dark Princess (57)
Potter (44)
Zeldatwilight (38)
Issun (30)

What do You Think About ST

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24307

What do You Think About ST Empty
PostSubject: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:28 pm

What do you think about Spirit Tracks?

I think it's a great game. It's graphics, aren't too good, but they are good all the same. The train travel is really cool, but also slow. It has a large area to explore, and a great story with a lot of side-quests. The rail-maps are fun to get because you can control phantoms, and isn't as hard as PH's Ocean Temple. The bosses are strong and so are some monsters. The items are cool especially the Bow of Light.

All in all, I'd say this game is my second favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
Kaynil
Global Moderator
Kaynil

Rupees : 5659

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:57 pm

I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know, but it looks good so far.
Back to top Go down
http://roczuz.omgforum.net
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

Rupees : 5496

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:11 pm

It's...better than PH, definitely not the best, but it's not the worst either. :/ The whole thing just doesn't work for me, I like the horse in OOT or the running around in OOA/OOS. There's no exploration to ST, or PH, actually more in PH, but ST follows more of the actual WW storyline(finding a new Hyrule and such). With WW you had exploration, and in every other Zelda game I've played. I could live with the graphics if you didn't have to swipe the stupid stylus to SWING THE DAMN SWORD. Where's the b button, huh?! That's what I want back! B button swinging.
All in all:
PH: 1/10
ST: 5/10
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

Rupees : 13520

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Spirit Tracks is pretty kickbutt. The train is rather slow for a train, but it's so epic! Those darn demon trains...you can't out run them you're screwed! Spirit Tracks has far more of a meaning to it than I thought it would.

9/10 for ST! <3
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Exactly Amaterasu those stupid trains are horrible. And I agree ZM, the button need to be used. I don't mind how you walk. But when you're walking you're always swinging that stupid sword!
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Yeah! And there's no skill involved! You just tap the enemy and boom. I have TOURRETES, so I don't have good control of my hands.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 am

The game was made for inveractiveness. Using the pad controls is not interacting with it. But it's your opinon.
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:16 pm

But it ruined Zelda! Zelda has always been a control pad/joystick game! Good god, the whistle was cool, how can you put it as best?! It was way better than what I was expecting, but that doesn't mean it's good! At least it brought back Niko...
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:01 pm

It didn't ruin Zelda. TP for Wii ruined Zelda. -.-;
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Lol, TP for Wii still had a joystick. But I will admit, what ST did was make PH not as sucky. That's all it was, a less-sucky PH. *shrugs* plus you got to control the phantoms, lol. That was the only change, I think besides the train...the train is way more fun, though, if only for the whistle.
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:06 pm

One thing I liked on the train was the car. I MEAN WTF? A CAKE CAR! THE FREAKING DEMON TRAINS WOULD EAT YOU!
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 pm

...ST sucked, just not as bad as PH. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:24 pm

ZM, that is considered spam. Unless you can clarfiy why is sucked.

Was it because of the train? The fact its better then that let-down Twilight Princess? Because Zelda acutally had a personality? Why'd it suck?

To me, it rocks the Zelda world. :/
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 pm

It sucked because:
1: NO HORSE NOOOOOO
2: um, the main theme is trains...nuff said.
3: you're not trying to save Zelda, Zelda is saving herself, Link kinda doesn't give a damn about Zelda, he wants the world safe XD
4: it was a sorry OOT wannabe with the Lost Woods...
5: pirates. Boarding a TRAIN. Doesn't work.
6: the fact that in all reality there is no Triforce involved (as far as I have played, I lost interest after the Ocean Temple...)
7: why isn't Ganon mentioned? He is mentioned in every Zelda game to date other than Four Swords, Minish Cap, and possibly LA

I can go on and on, and an even longer list for PH.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Those ae poor, invalid reasons. But, it's your opionon so I won't bother arguing or debating. I like it, a lot, far more than PH and a crap load more than TP.
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:16 pm

TP? Worse than ST? The hell is wrong with you?! It came close to TP for Wii, but Gamecube TP kicked ass! ST sucked period, I dunno why people love it so much. It didn't change anything for the better. It made it so people like me (with tourettes) can't play it.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:33 pm

zeldamaster17 wrote:
TP? Worse than ST? The hell is wrong with you?! It came close to TP for Wii, but Gamecube TP kicked ass! ST sucked period, I dunno why people love it so much. It didn't change anything for the better. It made it so people like me (with tourettes) can't play it.

Nothing. I just don't like TP, no matter how much people preach to me. I don't CARE how the graphics were, TP had too many plotholes and the storyline was awful.

Why? Because it didn't have your precious D-pad control? Because there was a train? People LOVE it, because it DID change things for the better. People like you are too busy whining for the D-pad to see how ST really is.

This has been a very hateful remark from Amaterasu. I'm sorry if anyone was insulted. Love you! ~ What do You Think About ST Herz
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:51 pm

It's not because of the D-pad! That is one of the things that made it worse! I didn't like TP for the graphics, it had awesome gameplay, and it had friggin double clawshot and you went all spidey!
Buuuuuuuuuut, it was because of the crappy gameplay and other than that it coulda been a good game-oh yeah, and you couldn't swim, which sucked XD
Back to top Go down
Kaynil
Global Moderator
Kaynil

Rupees : 5659

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 am

It is a matter of opinions, you both exposed your reasons, I think no further discuss is required about ST in comparison to other games. No game is perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://roczuz.omgforum.net
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Eh, you're right kaynil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About ST   What do You Think About ST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do You Think About ST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylian Fire Forum :: Zelda Discussion :: Portable Zelda-
Jump to: