Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hylian Fire Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go Back to Home
Homepage
Allies

LoZ.com

North Castle

Top Affiliates
Affiliates

Poll
Latest topics
» CLOSED!
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO HF!
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am by K4KING

» CD-I Games (please move to side Zelda, My Bad)
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm by Kaynil

» HF SHOW OF A LIFETIME Notice board
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm by K4KING

» Can i Do this?
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm by Link368

» Welcome to the HF SHow of a Lifetime!!!
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am by K4KING

» Hmm... Listen everyone....
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am by K4KING

» Da Legendary King has Returned
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am by K4KING

Top posters
Link368 (700)
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Vote_lcapKingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Voting_barKingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Vote_rcap 
Amaterasu (392)
Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Vote_lcapKingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Voting_barKingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Vote_rcap 
Det Stor Kriger (223)
Lucario (125)
Kaynil (103)
zeldamaster17 (57)
Dark Princess (57)
Potter (44)
Zeldatwilight (38)
Issun (30)

Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24306

Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers*   Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Ok, I've just beaten every game released so far in the KH series. (Just beat KHII yesterday!) What do you think about the series.

Here's what I think.

From the point Sora left Destiny Islands, to the point he defeated Xemnas in KHII, I have been a fan of the series. When the game first started off, I thought it would be stupid. So, I bought just for laughs. But as I progressed through the games, I witnessed amazing stories and graphics.

After Sora was encased in the sleep chamber thingy in KH Re: Chain of Memories, I thoiught the story was over. In that game, many things happened. While Sora, Donald, and Goofy lost their memories, the battled an unknown force known as the Organization XIII. Barely remembering themseleves or each other, they fought side by side, or card by card as you could say through each floor. They mastered the cards and made it to the top.After battling memories, heartless, and the Organization, they were encased in sleep chambers.

Meanwhile, Sora's three Nobodies (Sora= Roxas, Kairi= Namine Xion=Both combined/puppet.) Were having problems of their own. Roxas had joined the Organization XIII and was completing their orders. Meanwhile, Xion was draining hm of his strength. And she had learned how to use the Keyblade aswell. After having barely any strength to go on. Roxas and Xion fought. After four battles, Roxas was victor. Fading away, Xion asked him to set Kingdom Hearts free.

Following Xion's wishes he set off to The Castle That Never Was. He encountered Riku and one. Feeling Sora, Roxas was startying to act like him. In a final clash RIku unleahed his dark powers. Roxas was sent to some sort of dreamlike place, and discovered a lab in Twilight Town. Sora had just awakened.

Donald and Goofy greeted Sora after a year long nap, and the decided to check out Twilight Town. They met up with King Mickey, and went to King Mickeys aster. Sora got new abilities and clothes, and they set-off on a final journey. In Hollow BAstion, they become part of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee. Then, they learned about the Organization.

After travelling to many worlds, and cutting down many Heartless and Nobodies, they went to The Castle That Never Was. At the scene of Roxas and Riku's battle, Sora met Roxas. They battled, and Roxas made a remark stating "So that's why she picked you." With three major nobodies left, Sora and co. made their way through the castle. At last encountering Xehanort, they went into Kingdom Hearts. Sora and Riku destroyed Ansem, and returned to Destiny Islands where their friends were waiting.

And that's my summary of the KH series, and I thoink it one of the greated series to be made. Third greatest to be exact. What do you guys think of the series. (If you haven't played all the games, reread my summary.
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

Rupees : 5495

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers*   Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:59 pm

IT WAS EPICNESS! (even if it WAS the most urban game ever, look up adamwestslapdog Kingdom Hearts on youtube XD)
Back to top Go down
Kaynil
Global Moderator
Kaynil

Rupees : 5658

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers*   Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 am

I haven't played most of the games, just briefly the Play ones, however I do have some grasp of the story, and I must admit I really hope I can change that , because I believe this series is worth the play by far.
Back to top Go down
http://roczuz.omgforum.net
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24306

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers*   Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Hmm, it's also true that there's a new game they've been working on. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: it's for PSP, is supposed to have three storylines, and 45 hours of gameplay. (15 hrs. for each storyline.) It's also supposed to take place 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts. The enemy is supposedly the Unverted. (Xehanort (Xemnas, the heartless who called himself Ansem) Is also in the game. I got this information on the kingdoms hearts wiki.
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers*   Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Series *Big Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylian Fire Forum :: Entertainment Section :: Gamers Haven-
Jump to: