Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hylian Fire Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go Back to Home
Homepage
Allies

LoZ.com

North Castle

Top Affiliates
Affiliates

Poll
Latest topics
» CLOSED!
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO HF!
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am by K4KING

» CD-I Games (please move to side Zelda, My Bad)
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm by Kaynil

» HF SHOW OF A LIFETIME Notice board
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm by K4KING

» Can i Do this?
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm by Link368

» Welcome to the HF SHow of a Lifetime!!!
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am by K4KING

» Hmm... Listen everyone....
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am by K4KING

» Da Legendary King has Returned
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am by K4KING

Top posters
Link368 (700)
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Vote_lcapTLoZ: Flames of Fury Voting_barTLoZ: Flames of Fury Vote_rcap 
Amaterasu (392)
TLoZ: Flames of Fury Vote_lcapTLoZ: Flames of Fury Voting_barTLoZ: Flames of Fury Vote_rcap 
Det Stor Kriger (223)
Lucario (125)
Kaynil (103)
zeldamaster17 (57)
Dark Princess (57)
Potter (44)
Zeldatwilight (38)
Issun (30)

TLoZ: Flames of Fury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24306

TLoZ: Flames of Fury Empty
PostSubject: TLoZ: Flames of Fury   TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Note: As I said before, this is HF's official fan-fic. Enjoy! (I think it's better than my other "failed" fan-fics.

The Legend of Zelda: FLAMES OF FURY

Chapter One: The Nightmare

"Ganon is coming back... Ganon is coming back..." The strange voice filled his head as he slept. Suddenly, he awoke.

"Huff, huff, huff." He breathed heavily. That same strange mark on his hand.
"Huh, why does this mark appear everytime I have a nightmare?" He asked. His name was Link. He walked out of his cabin pondering these strange questions. Who is Ganon. What is that voice. Why is this mark appearing on his hand.

"Maybe I should see the mayor." Link said. Link was about 4'2" and he always wore tunics, preferably green. He has sea blue eyes, bushy, blonde hair, and wore a green hat with his tunic.

As he rushed through the cold December night, the dew on the ground making his feet damp. Picture of that man kept rushing into his mind. No, not pictures, visions. A boy that resembled him greatly stabbing him in the head, the man being turned to stone. And many more visions like it.

He was 6'4", had red hair, and dark skin. His name was Ganondorf. Suddenly, Link dropped to the ground clutching his head. The visions made his head hurt. Like memories from past selves.

He entered the mayor's office, just before it was time to lock-up No one was there. And there was a strange laughter. "HAH HAH HAH HAH! HAAH HAHAHA HA!" Suddenly, everything started to spin, and Ganondorf's face appeared.

Suddenly, the boy awoke with sweat on his face. And he was screaming.
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

Rupees : 13519

PostSubject: Re: TLoZ: Flames of Fury   TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:31 am

...Needs work and is way to short, my friend. Not enough details, and it seems rushed.

Try harder on the next chapter ^^
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24306

PostSubject: Re: TLoZ: Flames of Fury   TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:07 pm

:/ OK, it's a little bad because a made it at 3:00 AM. Razz The other few chapters are mainly intro's, but in chapter 3,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLoZ: Flames of Fury   TLoZ: Flames of Fury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TLoZ: Flames of Fury
Page 1 of 1