Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hylian Fire Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go Back to Home
Homepage
Allies

LoZ.com

North Castle

Top Affiliates
Affiliates

Poll
Latest topics
» CLOSED!
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO HF!
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am by K4KING

» CD-I Games (please move to side Zelda, My Bad)
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm by Kaynil

» HF SHOW OF A LIFETIME Notice board
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm by K4KING

» Can i Do this?
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm by Link368

» Welcome to the HF SHow of a Lifetime!!!
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am by K4KING

» Hmm... Listen everyone....
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am by K4KING

» Da Legendary King has Returned
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am by K4KING

Top posters
Link368 (700)
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Vote_lcapHmm... Listen everyone.... Voting_barHmm... Listen everyone.... Vote_rcap 
Amaterasu (392)
Hmm... Listen everyone.... Vote_lcapHmm... Listen everyone.... Voting_barHmm... Listen everyone.... Vote_rcap 
Det Stor Kriger (223)
Lucario (125)
Kaynil (103)
zeldamaster17 (57)
Dark Princess (57)
Potter (44)
Zeldatwilight (38)
Issun (30)

Hmm... Listen everyone....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
K4KING
Webmaster

Rupees : 9620

Hmm... Listen everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 am

i have noticed that few people come here anymore so here is a suggestion, (Oh no... your not thinking of Shutting down HF!? No you fiend! You unworthy assassin you big bast-*Headshot*)

Ok.... now that my... uh.... eccentric friend is "Dreaming", the suggestion i want is how about we all meet up on a specific day where we can all hang together?

For example, Every Saturday Night(America) We all go here and chat like in the old days, BEFORE "He who shall not be squashed" caused LInkydinky to go loco de cocoa with a side of choco.
(ok... that sucked man....Your lines SUCK!!! You better get the heck outta here! You worthless son of a-*Headshot and heartstab*)

I thought i Killed ya you good for nothing-... Oh eh... I mean uh....Look! It's Link dressed up Like Peter Pan! [WHere!?.. wait a second... Link DOES dressup like Peter pan but why would he...] *Cricket noise* [That guy escaped....]

*Moments later in a secluded place..*

Whew anyway back tio my point How about we hang out on a specific day where we can all chat like the old days?? This is only a suggestion, it's ok if you ignored it. (WHAT!!!!????? After all this you HAd to write that Line? You should FOrce this idea on them!!! Not being *I'm K4KING, i am being kind, GAY and sincere* Be like "YO Follow my command and I will Rule You ALL!!!!" that should happen!! You know be more like SUperGoombario!)

{.....OK that's it, YOu are GOing DOWN!!!!!!! }

(Why are you Holding a chainsaw and a sword?)
{*walks towards the bastard..}
(OK...you're scaring me man... stop... ok.. I was just being a guy who said that you should be more like SuperGoom-)
{*Eyes glow red*}
(NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!)
*Unimaginable torture, bunnies, Monkeys Radioactive wastes have been used..*

Moments later...

Whew anyway hope you enjoyed this post.
(This is alterego signing- *Heatshot, kicked in the ass and beat the crap out of the dude, like DP getting mad over something that was ruined by somebody by mistake and she had worked on it for several days.*)

WHY ARE STILL ALIVE!!!!!???
Whoops... hehe anyway bye and hope to se you on-*Bullet scratched face* Oh-Oh... Gotta run!!
[COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!, I got to feed you cat Litter and Dog's Steak Sauce!!]

This show was brought ot you by.... Jesus, cause He asked me to.

Sponsored by Coca-cola, WallMart, Axe, InterlInside, Microsoft and Dell... Now accepting donations...
Back to top Go down
Lucario
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif
Lucario

Rupees : 23135

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:59 pm

omg thts a good idea!

btw funny rp style posting!!!
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

Rupees : 5497

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Alright, I'm gonna hazard a guess that me or SG is the "one who shall not be squashed" and I would be happy with that title. lol XD
Back to top Go down
Dark Princess
Webmaster
Dark Princess

Rupees : 5653

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:45 am

That would be fun. I miss the old good days, except the fighting.. >_> But it'll be nice for all of us to chat again. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://Goddesses_of_Hyrule/index.php?act=idx
K4KING
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:56 am

yeah i made this when i have NOTHING to CONTRIBUTE to the site, I think i am just a Loofer, somebody Give ME a JOB! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Dude...Chill out... your not worthy to stay in this place man.. i mean SG was right This site was a piece of sh-*ReiGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*) {LOL! Yu Yu Hakusho Moment}

I thought I killed ya ya troll! SG was the worst thing thing that happened to this Place! Zeldamaster was WAY nicer than SG. I mean really. he is.

(Your gay!)
No i am not
(Yes you are, Your a Big fat gay!!)
Cut the cheese already mate!
(What are ya "guda" do? make me Macand Cheese?)
Dude...That was lame...even by my standards..
(OH yeah!? Well.....Your mom is a bitch! Guess I must Be doin ya Mom! *Doin ya mom music playing by RaywilliamJohnson*)
What DID ya say?
(Mom is a bitch!)
Say your prayers Troll!
(I think I went to far...)

*NABG KAPLORRSH!!!! BANG BANG SHIKAWAWA BOWCHIKA BOWOW AIYYYYYYYYYYIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! BOOMMM!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME JDoijsofhdsdofjosdjfodsjoiaisdnfodsncvfosnvois*

Announcer: What you say right now was a true event happening at HF, please Enjoy the sh-

*Please use your imagination to describe the audacity* and idiocity of what K4KING is doing to Troll thank you*

welll that was the point anyway, I hope i get something to do and say how about we all hang out on say.....Saturday In the afternoon? It means it's am for me so i can stay up guys, what do ya say??

*Stares of EVIL*

*K4KING ties Troll to a sit and makes him listen to Barney, Telletubies, Barbie Song, Carmallendansen, and Elmo's World*

Ok well hope you enjoyed this post! I'll let you know anything else that's on my mind, AFTER I torture the troll for a week, or maybe a day, I get kinda frustrated if i forget
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:06 pm

I was? Sad Why do you have to be so mean?
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

Rupees : 13521

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:47 pm

...lol what? xDDD
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 pm

He said I was nicer than SG. Sad but I tried so hard to be mean! That sucks. All my work, and I'm beat by a guy made of paper. Sad (his name comes from Paper Mario)
Back to top Go down
K4KING
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:00 am

Anyway DO you accept my proposal that every Saturday Afternoon or something like that, We will meet each other here in HF? Cause that's the point of this thread. Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_biggrin

(It's a small world afterall! It's a small World afterall!! It's a Small Small World! Yay! Kids let's eat some Cream and some cookies! After that let's Sing Barnye's song! Hmm... Listen everyone.... Herz )

Well that was the best thing i have done to that troll, now he is a mindless, safe, slave to me! He will never again be a Troll! Yay! But....It's effects lasts for a few days so i don't know when will he snap back to his perverted self..

(I Love You! You love me! We are one big happy family! With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you! Won't you say you love me too? Hmm... Listen everyone.... Fresse )

This....is kinda annoying Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_eek . I think i really should have thought this thru..

Oh well...

{Hey K4KING..Whoa! What happend to Troll?}

Gave him an Attitude adjustment. And may have brainwashed him a wee too much. Hmm... Listen everyone.... Suspect

{Dude....You really neeed to go easy on him, he is very delicate if he suffers one more of those things i think he is gonna snap}

Uh.. He was already Snapped

{NO! Not the perveted attitude i mean him being a bas-*Suddenly got hit by a flying needle filled with anesthesia* Mustard hoping on the happy white plane..*Falls to floor* }

Oh boy....

(Hey Kingy! Let's dance the Teletubbies theme song!)
No way
(C'mon! Don't be a wussy in front of the kids!)
What Kids?
(There those who might be reading this wonderful magical post of happiness!)
......I REALLY did went to far. And by the way... The readers of this forum ARE nearly Teenagers or Teenagers, not kids!
(Oh come on! Everyone's a kid in Elmo's World! Sing with me!)
Nope. And When are we In Elmo's World!!? We are in Hylian Fire! The place of our Burning Legacy of Justice, Truth, Power, Lucarios and PIE!!!
(Ok then well I'll call mr. sitty witty to punish-wattish you!)
Come again eh what now? Hmm... Listen everyone.... Suspect
(*Summons Mr.Sitty Witty by blowing a pretty pink whistle* Hey Mr. Sitty can ya convince my best fwend to sing with us? Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_tongue )
That's...One big.....Teletubby...Is it a cross breed of a teletubby, Barneym, Elmo AND Darth Vader? Either way it's.... eh... umm...
:Must Force and Must obey...Must make Puny fat man do what Crazy man tells me:
Ok....Well then... I em.. er.... Oh Look! It's Cookie Monster coming for a Visit!
(Where!? Wait a minute....Cookie Monster is on his Cookie Diet Day! He can't have cookies! Mr. Sitty Witty let's find Cookie Monster about his pwomises. But before that, let's do what i asked you to do ok? Pretty Please with sugar, banana cream pie filling and sprinkles on top!)
:OK Psycho man!:
*Cricket Noise*
(Aww... Mean man got away! Ok plan 2! Shoot 1234348219490128419298347 Volts of pure electricity on him ok?)
:Obeying....:
Well this is the end of the post I'll get back to you If i survive from th-*BBZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CLANK CLQANK!! NIGGER BZZT BOOM BOOM SHIKAWAWA Mowe Mow SUIIIIETTTTQQQQQQQ!!!!!*

*BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
We now return you to an alternative program, thank you.
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
Gerudo Theif
Gerudo Theif

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Alright...I MIGHT be able to do that, K4
Back to top Go down
K4KING
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am

.....Ugh.... I....Finally got away..from that....troll... uh...and i've kinda been waiting for a LONG time yet WHY has NOBODY appeared on that time?? Sad

It really makes me feel like a pack mule..

(Found YOU! You'll get it for turning me into a psycho crazed kid!)

Great....well I got to run.. ugh... not have enough ener...g. *Collaspe*

(I finally!..... whoa.... uh K4? ya ok? It's no fun destroying you if your passed out. K4 wake up, K4? K4!? KKKKKK444444444444444444!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

*If he only knew i was pretending until i get my strength back...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Listen everyone....   Hmm... Listen everyone.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm... Listen everyone....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylian Fire Forum :: Hylian Fire :: Suggestions, Ideas, and Questions-
Jump to: