Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Hello, and welcome to Hylian Fire. Please login or register.
Hylian Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hylian Fire Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go Back to Home
Homepage
Allies

LoZ.com

North Castle

Top Affiliates
Affiliates

Poll
Latest topics
» CLOSED!
Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!
Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Kaynil

» ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO HF!
Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am by K4KING

» CD-I Games (please move to side Zelda, My Bad)
Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm by Kaynil

» HF SHOW OF A LIFETIME Notice board
Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm by K4KING

» Can i Do this?
Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm by Link368

» Welcome to the HF SHow of a Lifetime!!!
Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am by K4KING

» Hmm... Listen everyone....
Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am by K4KING

» Da Legendary King has Returned
Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am by K4KING

Top posters
Link368 (700)
Da Legendary King has Returned Vote_lcapDa Legendary King has Returned Voting_barDa Legendary King has Returned Vote_rcap 
Amaterasu (392)
Da Legendary King has Returned Vote_lcapDa Legendary King has Returned Voting_barDa Legendary King has Returned Vote_rcap 
Det Stor Kriger (223)
Lucario (125)
Kaynil (103)
zeldamaster17 (57)
Dark Princess (57)
Potter (44)
Zeldatwilight (38)
Issun (30)

Da Legendary King has Returned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K4KING
Webmaster

Rupees : 9580

Da Legendary King has Returned Empty
PostSubject: Da Legendary King has Returned   Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 am

*Opening of Twilight Princess music playing*
*Walks slowly towards the doors slowly*
*Pushes the doors of Time thereby entering HF*
*Grabs a snack at the nearest snack bar*

I have returned, and i am back for a reason, one I am.....Your father (OMG! Darth Vader MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!) two, I missed HF and the fact i sensed that L is kinda feelin' lonesome, three, I liked to meet DP and Linky and Kaynil again, four, Needs more reasons to put here thereby increasing awareness of me me me and you but most especially me (LOL what?) five, cause i feel like it

ok ok enough with the mellow dramatic and idiotic but peculiar moment, i am back. I really do miss this, i really do, I left before cause people were at war Hylian fire literally became ablaze with anger hatred and is at war for 3 months, so i left in order to straighten myself out, but now i am back and have seen for the past 4 months that this site has gone through the worst, I am glad to be back

But now that's out of the way let me tell you this

I'll come here on a daytime basis meaning if it's daytime for me it's nighttime fer you, so i can't help much if ya have a request PM or Email me at once and i'll try to get it done. I am busy with college here and since some of you are in elementary, or in Middle School or even High school, i am busy so If i have time i'll do what is needed. when it comes to making papers, i am good. Da Legendary King has Returned Lol
Back to top Go down
Kaynil
Global Moderator
Kaynil

Rupees : 5620

PostSubject: Re: Da Legendary King has Returned   Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:25 am

*pokes ya* Hey there Razz

Welcome back!
Have a nice stay with us, hahah.

Excellent introduction.
Back to top Go down
http://roczuz.omgforum.net
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24268

PostSubject: Re: Da Legendary King has Returned   Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:38 pm

OMG NO THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! HOW ARE YOU MY FATHER! Hey K4 glad to have you back. I'll try to come on at night on my PS3. (I can't post but I can post in the SB!)
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
K4KING
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Da Legendary King has Returned   Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:13 am

I wonder why only few people post here?? it makes me sad..
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Administrator
Amaterasu

Rupees : 13481

PostSubject: Re: Da Legendary King has Returned   Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 am

Because you used the the TP opening theme. Razz *stabs TP*

Nice to have you back though, King.
Back to top Go down
Link368
Hylian Knight
Hylian Knight
Link368

Rupees : 24268

PostSubject: Re: Da Legendary King has Returned   Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:10 pm

K4KING wrote:
I wonder why only few people post here?? it makes me sad..

If this is directed at the whole forum a lot of people still hate me for when I went crazy, they think this place died, and oh did I mention we have no threads.

If it's about this thread, I dunno. Because the opening post was cool!
Back to top Go down
http://hylianfire.net16.net
K4KING
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Da Legendary King has Returned   Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am

Hmm.... anyway Link, what should I do? I have free time for the next few days, give me something to make like a guide or something.

I haven't done a single thing when i returned to this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Legendary King has Returned   Da Legendary King has Returned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Legendary King has Returned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylian Fire Forum :: Entertainment Section :: General Chat :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: